Yong Jung's Blog

Sweaters, hats, scarves and even gloves.

It is supposed to get down to 48 degrees tonight. sigh- I thought I loved the fall. And though I do love the beautiful colors and clean smelling air, I forgot how cold autumn can be.

Every morning I just lay in bed for a half an hour. And before I know it, I am an hour behind schedule (I think that extra half an hour is because I move slowly). Additionally, I left all of my blazers at home. I looked through my closet and drawers all day yesterday and only found summer cardigans. I cannot believe after three years, I still do not know how to pack for Bryn Mawr…

Other Mawrters though are looking so great! I am loving the layers, the sweaters, the scarves and boots. Instead of the weather, I think it is the fall fashion I really love. And this season I am definitely looking forward to seeing more capes! Not the bat robes we wear during convocation, lantern night (which will be held in the Cloisters because construction is ahead of schedule!) or graduation. But, shorter, more structured and textured ones. I saw a beautiful one from LOFT. It’s on sale too which makes it so much better.

I knew it. Check out more blog posts about capes here!

I am also really excited to wear more gloves. It’s a bit too early to whip them out just yet (Weather.com has informed me that it will reach 80 degrees this Sunday!). But I definitely think I will invest in a few more pairs. They can “complete” a look AND they’re practical.

Also on a slightly unrelated note, I went to Philly this weekend. I had lunch with a friend who graduated last year, bought two cute skirts (this is how it sort of relates to the story above) and had dinner in Chinatown. Thank you for FREE SEPTA PASSES. I love Bryn Mawr.

One Comment